Skin irritation: How I ended up with yogurt all over my face!



For quite some time now, I have been using a body milk moisturizer for very dry skin, to deal with my dehydrated face skin.

I kept using it,  until it proved dangerous for my face; 
the latter has turned red, all at once, and felt hot, like fever. It was a terrible feeling :(

I immediately informed my beautician about the incident & she told me that the product was not suitable for my skin type:

My skin was dehydrated, yet not dry (Dehydration is a condition & not a skin type!)

Finally, yogurt saved the day... and my face! I applied a rich portion on my skin and left it there, until irritation was gone ;)




Dehydrated skin? Drink more water!


No matter if it's winter & cold & you may not get easily thirsty..., try to drink 
8 cups of water a day, in order to maintain adequate fluid balance & healthy skin!



Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...