Best things I got from sales...


1. I got a nice shoulder bag! 

Semi-formal & sportive, at the same!




2. I also got a hygienic mud soap, 

with minerals from the dead sea.

I have been using it for 2 days, 

and my skin feels already clean and breathing.


3. A lustrin purse, in a shiny sky blue, 

was the most challenging piece to choose, in terms of color.

Yet, it is spacious, tidy & suits my new denim shirt!


4.  I got nothing but zero tops. 

Too many annoying stamps, bad quality of cloth, 

& unreasonably high prices.

Buying none of these was definitely the best choice!


5.  Forgot to mention the long, heavy,

 black, formal dress I bought,

with a discreet side cut-out.

Can' t wait to wear it!




Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...