Tips for beautiful eyebrows and eyes, all week long!


Photo: Long lasting dark brown pen, for the eyebrows.
Its soft pointed brush makes it easy for you to use!


For quite some time now, I have been experimenting with my eyebrows shape.

As I am quite a lover of theatrical makeup, I tried to give myself a more dramatic look by

darkening my eyebrows. In the photo above you can see my my new favorite product, for filling in

my eyebrows...


What's more, for a few weeks now, returning home from work and looking myself in the mirror,

I realised that my eyeliner spreads over the eyes, especially when my face gets hot and wet.

I finally gave a solution to this problem (a very simple one actually) by applying my eye shadow first

before using the eyeliner.

For more expressive winged eyes, I apply the turquoise eyeliner (instead of the kohl black one)

 along the upper lash line!


Hope this post was helpful! 

Have a nice week, beautiful ones!





Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...