October activities


What's new about me:

This period of time, I am doing some further studies at a

teacher training college and I'm really happy I can experience

all over again how is it to be a student. What a feeling!

What is more, my facial and body care is something I never

neglect. For a couple of months now, I tend to use

the 24 hr hydration pomegranate face cream, the

pomegranate anti-oxidant shampoo and, from the Floral

collection, the Rose lotion for hands and body!


Tips for enjoying a better self of yours and develop a more positive attitude towards life:

1. Relax and change your mood with something pleasant!
2. Keep yourself physically and mentally well, with activities such as gardening, exercising, dancing,     going out with friends!
3. Choose to be with people that help you bring out your best self..
4. Laugh!



Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...