Spring moments of my life!


Hey, beauties! Happy Spring time! 
Today is a sunny cheerful day, so I am doing some shopping, with my friend Marilia! 


Today's Outfit & Accessories:
On a white long-sleeve blouse, I added a short-sleeve floral top.
I finished the look with a necklace made of many colorful stones!
I picked some bracelets with pink and white pearls, for a most romantic spring result. My nails are polished in a glitter white color and fingers are decorated with silver rings.

My make-up & body creams:
I use a waterproof eye liner pencil in the color of Indian turquoise.
For the moment, I use mango & papaya body cream,
raspberry & blackberry body lotion and my recent favorite one, ginger lily body cream!

What I got from stores:
At the bookstore, I got some wishing cards for Easter
and two recipe books with this so cute pictures and simple instructions : 
1. Cook it step by step, 2. Cookbook for girls. 

At the shopping Mall, I got two pairs of leggings in a black and white design. 
Also, at the accessories department, I found an adorable 
wooden heart with this message:
 "If friends were flowers, I would pick You"
So, Marilia picked it up for me! xxx

From the Home department, Marilia bought a set of vintage plates with spring flowers & bees on them
and some chair pillows in a pastel pink and blue colors!

At the coffee table:
Marilia ordered yogurt delight with berries, while I had the yogurt with honey & walnuts.
We also had a glass of fresh carrot-orange-apple juice! 
Yummy!

So, what about you? 
Are you planning a spring day out with your friends? 
Where are you going? For some shopping, a picnic or holidays?

Well, whatever you decide to do,
I wish you sunny blue skies & many happy hours :)

Take care !


Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...