Start your week positively



Photo: Do-it-yourself ladybird nails 

Good day, everyone! Have a nice week! 


Lately, I have been trying Easter craft ideas just for fun. 

I ended up with an Easter egg holder out of paper! 🐣

Moreover,  I spontaneously got the idea of making my nails.

For the base I used a metallic gold metal gel, 

and for the dots a hot pink and a sweet red lacquer. 

This is an alternative idea if you want to avoid a total pink or red 

look on nails. 

Look up how I use the dotting tool on my previous post 

found in my Beauty Tips and Look book folders.


That's all for now.

                                 Take care,

                                 🌺🌼🌸


Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...