Summer fun in the kitchen!




Hey, beautiful people! Have a lovely month! It's been long since the last time we talked about decor, and I decided to make a post about my latest purchases on kitchen stuff. So, let's just go through them, shall we?  On your left hand you can see a tin box for biscuits with cupcake and other sweets printing. It's just adorable! Sneaking the hand inside once in while when having my coffee, it makes my brake relaxing and fun! 



Now, above you can see a serving disk in a most dynamic colorful combination! It's eye catching and again the cupcakes and marshmallows printing just makes your day sweeter.
Please, feel free to reach your hand and take a virtual hold on these
amazing glass water jars. They are so popular and it makes drinking a whole lot of fun!

So, how about you?
Get inspired 
with new fun items in your household,
and enjoy the difference!

Be well and see you next time!

Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...