Playful Summer Mood




Summer Tops: 1. Hawaiian Floral Design,
2. Colorful Neon Tropical leaf print,
3. Ethnic design with colorful feathers


A tropical ALOHA to all of you guys, xxx !!!

This period of time, I try to discover and reveal

the new me through prints with a playful summery touch!


Also, shaping my eyebrows and growing them thick,

allow me to enjoy a fresh look of me!


I keep my facial hygiene simple with a cleansing bar 


and a morning cream with sun protection formula.

I don't use make up but a lipstick and I'm good to go!


My new favorite hobby is early morning 

pilates stretching exercises

that really make my body feel strong and confident.

I like to make the ballerina hair bun 

to get more into the spirit of a dancer.



Eating a homemade hamburger

 and being messy with ketchup sauce

was the absolute (guilt-free) enjoyment I had so far 

during my holidays!



As for group activities, 

 playing pool, table tennis, or table football 

are a lot of fun plus sweat-free.


What is more,

having all-natural ice cream balls

in the flavors of  

mastic, rose, and lemon

is the most cool combination guaranteed.




This summer, be playful!!!




Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...