Night stories...


Good evening! 

Welcome to our first night talk!

I'm having yogurt ice cream at the moment,
it's absolutely freezing :o


I'm also daydreaming a lot. That's OK, I guess! 


I did some shopping early this afternoon. A fine nail polish conditioner was in the shopping list. 

I need to renew my wardrobe, you know. Clothes with a romantic detail wanted! I want to steal impressions, and perhaps a few kind smiles:P  


Now, listen to this relaxing piano~flute music and come, travel with me somewhere exotic... ☼ ♫

Now, I'm surfing while listening to the sounds of waves calling me liveeee, loveeee, laughhhh! Reality is far; now I live inside a beautiful dream. I'm wearing a flowing white dress and a rosy rose on my right ear. I hear music and people dancing. I wanna dance, too. I open my arms and get hold of the air. The melodies are like ocean drops. The sounds are harmonious. "What a bliss", I say and dance away, away... ... ... I am the music, the dress, the dancing feed. I am the air, I am the ocean. I am your beautiful dream! 
You may wake whenever you want, but no rush. Liveeee, loveeee, laughhhh...


Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...