Accessories for a most beautiful You!


Hey, beauties! 


This short posting is about accessorizing your pretty spring/ summery self!

Just take a look and find out!



Photo 1: These bracelets I made with newly purchased pearls

and pearls that I had them removed from old bracelets.

I played with shape and color combinations to suit my personal style!

I came up with color combinations: pink-white-crystal stones

or pink-blue-crystal-green-purple 

or colors close to the skin tone!



Photo 2: Lately purchased! A set that includes three pairs of earrings

in a flower shape to spice up those casual moments of the day!



I hope you liked it! More is coming soon!

xxx


Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...