Re-organizing small spaces of our bedroom, for spring!




 Hello beauties, have a nice month!

This period of time, I am in the mood for re-organizing my bedroom.
As space got limited and there's no more storage room left for new clothes and paper work, I just have to spend some time re-organizing my closet, bed drawer table and low bookshelves.

Starting from my closet, I have to check for clothes I won't be wearing anymore and get them out of the way. Also, some of my soft fabric clothes, I keep folded on the upper closet shelf, need to be brought back to hangers.
As for the lower closet shelf, there I already stored some table game boxes, to keep out of the way.


Opening the drawers of the bed table, I find things inside a little bit squeezed. Therein I keep a selection of magazines and folders on cooking, home décor, beauty, as well as smaller stuff like business cards and information leaflets.
A way to reduce material would be to move smaller stuff away and store them tidy inside a nice box.


Finally, inside the low bookshelves where I keep small stationary along with books and dictionaries, I intend to insert a stacker organizer case to make sure that all the inner space of the furniture is well used.

- So, which spaces of your home are you planning to re-organize? Think, also, of the spring decor! 

Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...