January favorites!




Photo 1: These are what I got from sales, so far...

A trendy T-shirt that says "We are Young" in a tribal design!

Two pairs of  leggings, in an army design

and 

some pairs of girly socks, in a pink color!


Photo 2: Stylish pocket mirror and eye shadow palette,

with light and darker colors of blue, green, bronze and silver!

Get ready for that party, girl!





Photo 3: My new face cream for oily skin,  that controls shine 

and gives me a really refreshed look!

It  is enriched with green tea extract and plant elixir

that detoxifies skin!



Tip of the month: 

Sales are just at their beginning. 

So, don't rush spending all your money, instantly.

Search for that perfect piece at the best deal!!!



Happy shopping, ladies!!!


Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...