Spice up your life routine!


Photo 1: Dressing idea, for spicing up your look!  
  
I would never imagine that this summer would be so amazing!
Excursions to the mountains or by the sea are so reviving!

I really wish that you spend awesome time wherever you are, guys!

So, today I'll write a little bit about my daily routine... 

About food: Did you know? This period of time, I like to drink banana milkshakes & have small portions of melon fruit, as a snack!

About demake-up: I use a facial cleansing milk with vanilla extract (kiwi, apricot milk & white tea, as well) ideal for removing dust, smegma & dead cells! It makes my skin look good!

About clothes & accessories: I like combinations of sea blue & romantic pink colors!



Photo 2: Idea for organizing your dressing table: 
            Nail polishes on a vitro glass disc!      



About home decor: I like to re-decorate my dressing table, as often as possible! It gives my whole bedroom a refreshed look! For a fresh start, I'm  thinking of getting a new bed & change the window curtains!

About good habits: I like to have a good oral hygiene for a good health! 


                             

That's all! (Well, almost!)  Keep well, xox


Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...