June Faves & DIY ideas!

Hi, beautiful people!
How were your summer days, so far?
Hope they're cool, creative & colorful!
So, are you ready to go through my summer necessaries!?
What are you waiting for?
Here are the photos of my recent favorites!




1. An eye shadow palette, in nude-colors.

2. Sun protection powder foundation, with SPF 30.

3. Metal bracelets, in modern summer designs.

4. A nice watch, with white leather straps.




A unique DIY idea, for decorating your makeup table!

This is actually a picture frame, which I turned into a bracelet holder.

 For bracelets, which don't  have a clasp, I used a gold ribbon to hang them.


That's all for now!

Many happy summer moments, sweethearts!

Take care and see you, soon!



Spoil yourself a bit, you deserve it!

  Hello, guys!!! Look who's back! What have you been up to, lately? Any new adventures? I think you can form a basic idea of what I did ...